Thursday, November 29, 2012

DIY Button Magnets





I was shopping for magnets to use as a teaching aid.  They were rather plain, so I decided to give them some button bling!  This simple craft can be completed in about 10 minutes.  I love buttons and magnets.  I am addicted to these little Button Magnets.  My students really like them too.




Supplies Needed









The supplies are available at Walmart as an in-store item.  They are not available through Walmart's website.  The craft buttons package contains assorted sizes and colors.  The magnets have peel and stick adhesive on one side.  Choose the button sizes and colors that you like best on the magnets, then peel off the paper and stick the button onto the adhesive side of the magnet.  Voila, you are done!


Button Magnets are handy for the classroom, the fridge, or anywhere you need them really.  These are just as cute as a button!




Since I can't keep my teaching supplies in the classroom, I use an empty pill bottle for magnet storage.  This bottle holds about two dozen Button Magnets.









This post is shared at:

Chic on a Shoestring Flaunt It Friday #129  

All Things With Purpose: Thursday Link Party #7 

Memories by the Mile: Tuesday Trivia PENNSYLVANIA and Link Party


Click over and see the wonderful things shared there. Have fun making your button magnets.  Enjoy!


3 comments:

  1. These are so cute! I love buttons and magnets too :-) Thanks for stopping by Domestic Evolution, I am following you back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. buttons , buttons, who's got the buttons?

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are important. Thanks for your input!