Sunday, February 3, 2013

Soup-er Taco Dip

1 can (10 3/4 oz) Campbell's Condensed Cheddar Cheese Soup
1/2 cup salsa
1 lb. ground beef
1/8 tsp sea salt

Cook beef in 10" skillet over medium high heat, stirring often to separate meat.  Drain off fat.  Stir soup and salsa into skillet with drained beef.  Cook until mixture is hot and bubbly.  Serve warm with your favorite tortilla, potato, or regular corn chips.  Delish!

NOTE:  HUBBY made this for our Super Bowl Sunday snacks.  He got the recipe for Beef & Cheddar Soft Tacos from the Campbell's Soup can and said, "This would make a great dip!"  He modified the recipe slightly.  Enjoy.

This post is shared at:

I Heart Nap Time Sundae Scoop Link Party #65
Gunny Sack Link Party #74 
Countrified Hicks Monday Blog Hop 
Bobbi's Kozy Kitchen: Manic Monday Link Party #25

Please visit these links and see all the amazing things being shared! 

5 comments:

  1. Thank you for the kind words and invitation. Will do:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comment on my Spice Jars :) if you would like to stop by my blog and link up a few posts for Manic Monday that would be awesome!!

    http://bobbiskozykitchen.blogspot.com/2013/02/manic-monday-party-25.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Reecea, thanks for stopping by my blog earlier today! Yum, does this look good!! Feel free to like my page (The First Year Blog) on facebook so we can stay connected!
    Beth @ The First Year Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I will try this over the weekend. I think I will add taco seasoning to mine to give it that extra kick! New follower here from the Countrified Hicks blog hop.

    Michele @ http://lovejoyjunction.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are important. Thanks for your input!