Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Seen Along A Road In Texas - Lone Star Legends - Stars and Stripes Headache Rack - Chevy Dually Silverado Truck



I'm sorta tickled to introduce you to a new series of FJ blog posts called Seen Along A Road In Texas.  Since today is the 4th of July and all, I'm sharing an interesting Chevy Silverado Dually Truck with a fancy expanded metal USA flag design attached to the steel headache rack.  When this Lone Star Legend was seen along the road in Texas, it was sporting a push style lawn mower and a few cans of gasoline.  

I'd like to give a shout out to this good ol' boy and his unique pick-em up truck. Hey fella, bring that mower on over to my place.  I got lots of grass that needs cutting!

Y'all have a happy Fourth of July.  God bless America, and God bless Texas! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are important. Thanks for your input!